First two 2010 Milwaukee Model Contest PhotoBooks now online

For those of you who could not make it to Milwaukee, and for those of
you who
did but may not have ventured into the contest room or who want to
relive the
experience again, the first two of five 2010 Milwaukee Model Contest
PhotoBooks are now available on the SER's website at the link below.

These first two volumes cover the Scratch-Built Rolling Stock and Kit-
Built
Rolling Stock categories from Locomotives to Cabooses and everything
in between.
The Kit-Built book also includes eight pages covering some of the
awards
ceremony that was held on Thursday afternoon. The books contain 130 to
132
photos and are 47 to 49 pages long. Both books are around 10 MB in
size and as
such can tolerate a fair amount of magnification before they start
loosing
definition.
Following these two a little later will be two more PhotoBooks
covering the Scratch-
and Kit-Built Structure & Diorama categories with extra sections
covering the
rest of the contests and the Model Showcase like last year's Hartford
books.
Later there will also be a fifth book covering the Module contest at
the train show.
BTW, the previous 6 years worth of books are also still available on
the website.
Enjoy,
Paul Voelker
SE Region Editor
NMRA Photo Contest
Reply to
paul-voelker
Thank you for posting this! I'm sure that this may be the closest many of us will come to viewing one of these annual contests and we get a much closer view than those who attended. Pretty easy to see why the Gold Award was awarded to the Barnhart Log Loader!
Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Site Timeline

  • Confession: I'm a steam guy who harbors a secret love for certain diesels. The...

    Model Railroad