2010 Milwaukee Model Contest PhotoBooks on Structures & Dioramas are online

All, After a long and unanticipated wait (they were finished in June), the next two Model Contest PhotoBooks covering the Kit- and Scratch-built
Structures & Diorama models that were at the 1935-2010 Milwaukee 75th anniversary convention contest last year are now available at the SER's website:
http://www.ser-nmra.org/publications
These two volumes also cover the Model Showcase in Kit-built, and the rest of the contests - Arts & Crafts, Popular Vote, Pass, Photo, Thumbs, etc., in Scratch-built. The last 2010 PhotoBook covering Modules is planned to come later - it's started but that's about all so far.
Kit-built is 58 pages with 131 photos - a 10 MB download.
Scratch-built is 74 pages with 158 photos - a 15 MB download.
I have started the next series covering the 2011 Sacramento contests and those should start appearing online early next year.
Enjoy,
Paul Voelker SER Editor NMRA Photo Contest

Thanks, Paul, I really enjoy viewing your photo books and appreciate the tremendous effort it must be to publish these!
LD