FREE: large layout benchwork

My layout has to go bye-bye. At this point, we have to totally clean out our
entire downstairs as we had flood damage. So, does anyone want to come by
and get the thing? We live in Pinson, AL (a little north of Birmingham). You
can see the start of it here:

It's about 23' long and about 10.5' wide. Here's a diagram of it, so you can
get an idea of what its shape is like:
(By the way, what's in red
has risers glued down)
It's not the world's best construction. Basically, 2x4s as legs, 1x4s as
benchwork, and 1/8" (I think) plywood on top. It is build in sections, but
some of them are really screwed into each other, so they're not
free-standing section.
Blah, blah, blah. If anyone's interested, e-mail me at emanue at neiconi dot
com and I'll send you photos. If no one wants it, it's going to the dump.
--
crazyro
Reply to
: My layout has to go bye-bye. At this point, we have to totally clean out our : entire downstairs as we had flood damage. So, does anyone want to come by : and get the thing? We live in Pinson, AL (a little north of Birmingham). You : can see the start of it here: : :
: It's about 23' long and about 10.5' wide. Here's a diagram of it, so you can
Emanuel, I am sure sorry about the flood; I recall you were excited about building your layout finally. Hope you can get things cleaned up OK and start over with the layout.
Reply to
KTØT