FS CTC Knobs

Hello,
I have 34 CTC knobs for sale. These are the Rix Products kit number 628-0061. Suggested price is $8.95 a pair, but I see them on the net
for as low as $6.95 a pair. I would like $100 for all 17 packages, which is $5.88 a pair. With the exception of one they are all in original packaging, one has been taken out for testing.
Thank You, Ryan DeVries snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com