FS Lionel trains

Is there a decent price guide for Lionel trains either online or in book form? I have some trains from the 50's and I'm wondering what
they're worth. TIA
Royal Guard wrote:

Look for Greenberg's (or is it Greenburg?) Lionel price guides. Of course, anything like this becomes outdated the moment it is published because of price fluctuations.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

Greenberg's Guides are used by many and have been around for a number of years...
"Greenberg's Guides Lionel Trains Pocket Price Guide 2009":
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Charles Siegel has an on-line price guide:
http://www.traincity.com/shoppg.html
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net