FS Lionel trains

Is there a decent price guide for Lionel trains either online or in book form? I have some trains from the 50's and I'm wondering what they're worth. TIA

Reply to
Royal Guard

Look for Greenberg's (or is it Greenburg?) Lionel price guides. Of course, anything like this becomes outdated the moment it is published because of price fluctuations.

Reply to
Rick Jones

Greenberg's Guides are used by many and have been around for a number of years...

"Greenberg's Guides Lionel Trains Pocket Price Guide 2009":

Charles Siegel has an on-line price guide:

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

vista bill