Interesting train video...

A remarkable railroad layout website including animated traffic, boats and planes was featured on the Kim Komando computer web site:

Amazing...

Reply to
Chet

The Seabat

I don't get it???? Where's the spam????? It's a great video!

Reply to
Chet

Not sure why anyone would call this video spam!!!! It's a great video, not a come on... Did you actually take the time to look?????? Chet

Reply to
Chet

It's spam only after you've seen it 50 times ( smile )

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

Your very language and posting style (!!!!) reveal that it's spam. Also old news, also just been spammed here yet again just weeks ago, and with almost identical wording. So stick your astroturf "grassroots" promo efforts where the sun don't shine, spam boy.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Hey "the OTHER Mike", Thanks for sharing 'light' rather than 'heat'... It was 'new' to me, and I thought it might be new to others. But it appears I was mistaken. Thanks for sharing, Chet