FS: MpPac rules book

Anybody want a Missouri Pacific Rules book?

Number 24172, almost mint condition, never signed out to anyone, my name in small stamp on flyleaf, dark red cloth hardcover, 169 numbered pages, several tipped in corrections/changes, date unknown but internal evidence indicates pre-diesel era: loco diagrams are all steam.

Yours for $5 plus postage. If interested e-mail me at wekirch at-thingy nonsense sympatico small round spot ca.

No nonsense. ;-)

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K