G scale Pot belly stove

Any one know if there is a good G scale Pot Belly Stove available...???? Thanks Alien

Reply to
Alan Douglas

There's a metal pencil sharpener that can be used. I bought a wooden stove from the guy who does all the centerfold plans for Garden Railways but was VERY disappointed in it. Raelly just two wooden pieces each shaped like a "keg" and some wire. I know that Pola makes an interior detail kit that has a stove but I don't know where to buy them! Check Ebay for the pencil sharpener. I "think" mine cost $3 (but then adding S&H drives it up).

Reply to
Sunnyfield