good DCC website?

I'm just getting back into the hobby after a break of many years. I've picked up bits and pieces of info on DCC. Can anyone recommend a website with a thorough and up to date discussion of DCC options?

I see that many manufacturers are beginning to offer locomotives with DCC installed. Does that mean they will work with any DCC throttles, or just particular brands?

Reply to
tkranz

If you need a basic DCC primer, click on the "DCC Topics" link off Loy's home page. It's about the best place for a beginner to start, IMHO. Of course, the usual disclaimers apply (I have no interest, YMMV, may cause reproductive harm in California, etc.)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Martinak