Newbee SP U33C Question

I am starting to model the Southern Pacific in the 1970s. I would like to get a Southern Pacific U33C. I know the Atlas model needs a few corrections to make it right. I read somewhere that the new (?) Altas U30C might be a better starting point. Is that true, and what are the corrections that it needs, if any? How are these Altas engines and is there better out there? Thanks.

Reply to
Byron Lane