GUESS HOW MANY I AM??

all you dumb yuppies on this crappy group are running around like
fools chasing me. Ha. I am Jerry , Okiechoo, and Marty, and get this
a bunch of others you yuppies cant even figure out!! You flame me and
agree with me on the same posts!!! so now guess who I am now, I can
make up names faster than you can.
Reply to
jepperson
On 2/18/04 10:29 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@post> all you dumb yuppies on this crappy group are running around like
I'd say you're about 1. 1 year old, that is.
Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni
Sorry, you mistook me for somebody who gives a rat's backside.
Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"
Reply to
JCunington
You may be a lot of different screen names, but just one asshole between them... and I can killfile names faster than you can register them.
Reply to
Joe Ellis
Good reason to scrap Newsgroups and go Yahoogroups...
Is it school holidays still?
Reply to
Biggus
Must be, you are here. Marty Hall
Reply to
Marty Hall
Welcome another to the killfile
Reply to
Biggus
You'll never get rid of me! Thanks Marty Hall
"A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights, are the aims of Scientology." L. Ron Hubbard
Reply to
Marty Hall
They are also the aims of an ant colony.
Jim Stewart
Reply to
Jim Stewart