GUESS HOW MANY I AM??

all you dumb yuppies on this crappy group are running around like fools chasing me. Ha. I am Jerry , Okiechoo, and Marty, and get this a bunch of others you yuppies cant even figure out!! You flame me and agree with me on the same posts!!! so now guess who I am now, I can make up names faster than you can.

Reply to
jepperson

I'd say you're about 1. 1 year old, that is.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Sorry, you mistook me for somebody who gives a rat's backside.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

You may be a lot of different screen names, but just one asshole between them... and I can killfile names faster than you can register them.

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Good reason to scrap Newsgroups and go Yahoogroups...

Is it school holidays still?

Reply to
Biggus

Must be, you are here. Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

Welcome another to the killfile

Reply to
Biggus

You'll never get rid of me! Thanks Marty Hall

"A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights, are the aims of Scientology." L. Ron Hubbard

Reply to
Marty Hall

They are also the aims of an ant colony.

Jim Stewart

Reply to
Jim Stewart