Out of Here

I am going to take Brian's advice and myself. I shall not return under this name or any other. This group does not offer much in N scale or much of anything else for that matter. You all just like to dig up dirt. Now I must find my hairbrush. Goodbye Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

Haha. I am full of crap. I will be here under differnt names but your job will be to figure out what it is! You guys cant figure me out and I will make up some more handles. Haha yuppies are stupid and you are yuppies. RMr is gonna die away with my new handles.

Reply to
jepperson

snipped-for-privacy@google.com snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Will be delighted to put one person offline

Reply to
Peter Köhlmann