Out of Here

I am going to take Brian's advice and myself. I shall not
return under this name or any other. This group does not offer much
in N scale or much of anything else for that matter. You all just
like to dig up dirt.
Now I must find my hairbrush. Goodbye
Marty Hall
Reply to
Marty Hall
Haha. I am full of crap. I will be here under differnt names but your job will be to figure out what it is! You guys cant figure me out and I will make up some more handles. Haha yuppies are stupid and you are yuppies. RMr is gonna die away with my new handles.
Reply to
jepperson
snipped-for-privacy@google.com snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Will be delighted to put one person offline
Reply to
Peter Köhlmann