Halmark Models

Is Halmark Model still produced?
I use to see and buy them in Dallas, Texas.
I can not remember the shop that a woman ran after her husband died.
Does any one remember? It was from 1979 to 1982 era when I was there.
eD - kb8qeu
replying to KB8QEU, Iggy wrote: Sure, E-bay "makes" them or you can go to http://www.hallmarkornaments.com/hallmark-ornaments-by-series/lionel-trains

If you are talking about the ornaments yes they are still being made. I have one from each of the last 30 years.
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 1:10:59 PM UTC-5, KB8QEU wrote:

Bobbye Hall. Don't remember the name of the shop.
Bob Netzlof
Bobbye Hall Award | Hobby Manufacturers Association
http://www.hmahobby.org/?page_id
Her dedication to the hobby of model railroading won?t be soon forg otten. The link goes to a page that explains the award, and for whom the a ward has gone to each year.
There have been some years without presentation of the award to anyone. Th at shows that the person(s), or group(s) must be far and above the crowd. I respect that. It also makes me respect the winners even more.
?????