Help on 1958 Lionel Horn replacement

Last year around this time, I asked for help concerning where the horn was supposed to be in my 1958 Lionel 218 Santa Fe locomotive.
Originally purchased from my grandfather, my Dad had no recollection of the horn ever being sounded when he was a kid. Someone
from this group helped me know where it was supposed to be and I ordered a replacement form George Tebolt.
So now, I want to install it. But the horn does not seem to be a direct replacement, and I was hoping someone here can either
recommend the *exact* horn that will fit in place, or how to get the one I have to fit. Check out some photos I've taken of the
locomotive and the horn:
In this one, it shows where the horn should go and the bracket on which it should be. Have no idea what happened to it, other than
it broke and my grandfather removed it!
http://www.mulberryhall.us/pub/Train.jpg
In this one, it shows the back of the original horn bracket (where the slotted head screw is):
http://www.mulberryhall.us/pub/Train2.jpg
In this one, you can see the original bracket and the new horn I received. The original bracket has a screw and nut, and is riveted to
the base. The new horn has a tab pointing downward at the base and that same-looking bracket is attached to the horn by two
rivets on the back. Horn front:
http://www.mulberryhall.us/pub/Train3.jpg
Horn back:
http://www.mulberryhall.us/pub/Train4.jpg
Any ideas or suggestions? Is there a more accurate direct-replacement horn I should get? Or is this as close as I'm going to get? I
guess I would have to drill out the old rivet holding the original bracket to put the new one in place. But then on the back of the
original are those two wires soldered together I'd have to reattach in some manner...
I was able to jumper test it and everything works correctly. When I push the button, the horn sounds. Just have to get it mounted!
Thanks,
Tom

the horn

recollection
get the

on
than
(where the

riveted to

and
direct-replacement
original
the
reattach in

When I

From what I can see in the pictures that is the correct horn, or a reasonable copy.
There should not be a nut on the screw at the top of the horn mounting bracket.
Instead, a 6-32x3/16" screw, with a solder lug and a lock washer on it, should feed through that hole and thread into the hole on the bracket on the horn. If it's not already threaded, you may have to tap the horn for a 6-32 screw, or use a self tapping 6-32x3/16" screw to mount the horn. The horn is mounted with the air hole on top, and the wire coming out the bottom.
Len