1958 Pontiac

Looking for a 1958 Pontiac Chieftain 4 door in diecast or plastic does anyone know where i might find this item, if so please email me .Thanks Dan

Reply to
Dan Sr.

The only Pontiac that comes close is; 1958 Pontiac Bonneville Hardtop in resin From;

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

What about the SMP/AMT annual kit? Not that he'll ever actually find one - or be able to afford it if he does ... ;^)

-- C.R. Krieger (Seen it)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Well, don't know, can't find on the web anywhere....I checked all my links I have. All I found on eBay was this;

1958 Pontiac hardtop model car Item number: 6016759245

1958 Pontiac convertible model car

Item number: 6016758936

1958 Pontiac Ambulance 1/25 scale resin kit

Item number: 330032749725

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

IIRC, they were the 2-dr. hardtop and the convertible. IF there ever were a 4-dr. hardtop it would have been the promo. Made out of acetate plastic, those are likely to be somewhat warped. What little info I have on '58 promos suggests only the above two were made. On top of that they would have been Bonnevilles, not Chieftains.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mike G. wrote: (snip)

(snip)

An ambulance? I grew up being toted around in our red-and-white Chieftain wagon and have fond memories of that dinosaur until we got our '67 Vista Cruiser... An ambulance?

Sheesh...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Check this site and follow the links to model car stuff. There are a lot of aftermarket companies to drool through :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

I'm surprised there are that many. I wasn't saying that the annual kit is exactly what he wants; I was adding another possibility that, like yours, is *close*. FWIW, the 'motorsports barber' I use had a couple of builtups (OK; 'gluebomb' is more accurate) of the '58 kit that he recently sold to another modeling pal of mine which is one way, among several, that I know they exist.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; buiilt that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger