Help! (was: Toronto Convention - Update from...)

Help me help the poor chaps who continually add to the "Toronto Convention - Update from the organisers" thread. They obviously have lost their way and do not know how to get back to the talk.politics group.

Please help me help them.

Why? Because I'm a caring guy.

CBix

Reply to
Charles Bix

Hang on tight, its almost over! The show is in two weeks.

Reply to
Tim

Unless everyone in T.O. is dead from SARs by then.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Roger T.

What makes you think that'll stop it? I don't think there's been a single mention of Toronto, SARS, the NMRA or the Convention/Show in that thread for at least a couple of weeks. It's amazing how quickly it devolved from Toronto (the original topic) to Can-Am sniping (at least vaguely relevant) to mostly Americans (with help from one Kiwi) re-hashing the Iraq war. Seems like every thread on Usenet these days degenerates into an intra-American lib vs. con flamefest.

The thread will never die, and never change to an appropriate Subject heading.

Reply to
Steve Watson

Wish they'd at leawt change the title to something more descriptive so I could delete them en masse (oh, is that a french term?)

Reply to
Corelane

Yep, and you'll have to wait until the convention's in Quebec to use that term.

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 Due to spam, all e-mails except those from selected addresses will be refused. Thanks for your understanding.

Reply to
JCunington

Touche! (LOL)

Reply to
Corelane

You can't say that!

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 Due to spam, all e-mails except those from selected addresses will be refused. Thanks for your understanding.

Reply to
JCunington

But unlike Herpes we can still find people to have sex with us even if you're around. Well, maybe not in the same room, but you know what I mean.

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 Due to spam, all e-mails except those from selected addresses will be refused. Thanks for your understanding.

Reply to
JCunington

Yes, and a Yank is a baseball player from a certain team in New York.

Unless you are trying to be mean.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

I hear that fits you procter. Gee I didn't know

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

Talking to yourself again!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

My perhaps its true, you do seem a little touchy

Reply to
EppersonJohnR