HO caboose interior kit

There are many people who see the usage of a broader vocabulary as an enrichment not a poverty of expression.
Funny you use the word "sonny"to a stranger of whom you know nothing ( age , occupation etc.) about 20 years or more ago that would have been seen as very rude, now for a 46 year old I take it as a compliment :-)
Greets Jan
"Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen" wrote:

Considering the number of words already in the english language (circa 80,000 in regular usage) and the fact that the people who see the usage of a broader vocabulary as an enrichment not a poverty of expression, currently are hard pressed to utilize more than 100 of those, I question the suggestion that inventing new words or especially new ways to misuse those already in their vocabularies is in any way an enhancement.
Regards, Greg.P.

Mmmm the words of Ebenezer Scrooge. "thanks to MTV"by the way is a phrase that can also be read in different ways, thanks to does not always mean that one is pleased with it.
Greets Jan
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:55:19 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

As a noun, to describe someone like Cheney, but not as a verb.
--
Steve

On 23 Dec 2006 11:04:12 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Lex, I knew exactly what you meant. You made it very clear. If I don't know what you mean , I'll simply say " Huh" ???....instead of giving you a smart a** reply and a lesson in the english language. Check the Walthers web site or catalog. They have a lot of detail items. I ran across a web site for a new outfit here in the USA specializing in detail parts , but can't recall the name. I'll try to find it and get back to you. Many people who frequent this group have apparently forgot what it's all about....'model railroading ', .....not waiting for an opportunity to try to prove someone wrong.
Merry Christmas !
Ken
Hello All,
Thank you all for the trouble replying to my post and pointing me in serveral directions and giving me hint where to look for the HO caboose interior kit. I'm sorry that I started almost a flame war because of the P* word just before these days ;-)
I have decided to create the interior all by my self and I have started looking for even more interior photo's of various kinds of cabooses (thank you google :-)
I will create the interior from scratch using styrene (for example evergreen) and other materials. Kits are fun but doing itself is even more.
I whish you all a merry christmas ( (no trains this year) http://www.bolkesteijn.nl/card/ ) For a more train spotting version (last year : http://www.bolkesteijn.nl/card/2005/ )
Best regards,
Lex

No trouble at all! you might start by researching caboose interiors here on the net. I know there's some:
http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/history/caboose/caboo01.shtml http://drgw.free.fr/DRGW/Freight/Caboose/Interior/CabooseInt_en.htm
Just be prepared to see that God awful limeish green!
Hello,
Big Rich Soprano wrote:

Auw, I see what you mean. I think I have to blend my own paint for that one.
Thanks for the links.
Best regards,
Lex Bolkesteijn

Always glad to be of service...
Big Rich Soprano wrote:

I know what the OP meant, just as I know what you meant by "geez." Neither represents the epitome of proper English :-).
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Larry Blanchard spake thus:

So where is it written that one must use "proper English" (whatever the hell *that* is) here? Remember where you are, my friend. And tell that to all the poor dumb AOL-speaking masses out there, who cain't even *spell* rite, for chrissakes.
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:27:13 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Yeah, what a bunch, "their" "loosers" fer sure <g>
--
Steve

But it is in the vernacular and so i use it...