HO Yard Ladder

Does anyone know if there is a premade yard ladder made anymore? I seem to remember that there was a three switch NO 4 yard ladder, but since I didn't
need one then I didn't pay much attention to it. I checked Walther's and there was none listed.
--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please note the new email address: snipped-for-privacy@optimum.net
Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:

Not AFAIK. No need for them, really, unless you want some odd or unusual turnout size. Just string together as many turnouts as you need.
You may have to cut rail at the frog end to shorten the turnouts so that the track spacing is narrower. To get the dimensions right, make a bunch of photocopies of the turnouts, cut them out along the ends of the ties, and then shuffle them around until you get the arrangement you want.
HTH wolf k.

Yeah, I was just trying to be a little lazy and see if it had been done and available. Thanks Wolf, I appreciate the quick response.