Hogtrainz.com

Has anybody ever done business with this web store? Are they dependable? I was looking for a source for a Bar Mills kit online since brick
and mortar dealers rarely seem to carry the craftsman stuff any more. Turned up Hogtrainz and they list some very deep discounts from list price on many items. I'm just wondering if they're one of those places that takes your order and then you wait months and months because they don't actually stock what they list online.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me