Great site with lots of info
Thanks again
Chris
On 1/10/2009 3:48 PM Chris spake thus:

WTF is a "compacitor"? A capacitor for a trash compactor?
Don't know what it is, but I *must* have one!
David Nebenzahl wrote:

That will teach me to spell check. WTF I am tired too!
Chris

You're welcome. I heard about it from the President (of our local model railroad club.)
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.