HogTrainz.com

Has anybody done business with this online dealer? They list some items that interest me at discounts noticeably deeper than most other
online stores, but with so many unreliable or shady dealers online I'm hesitant to order from them not knowing more.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

When you are in Google, do a search for hogtrainz.com. I did. Sounds like the obvious thing to do when you want a answer, usually with multiple results so you can weigh the pros and cons. I amazes me on how many people are clueless about searching the 'Net ot just do not want to do any honework.
On 9/27/2010 9:33 AM Rich spake thus:

See, here's why people like you who give the "Google it" reply are not helpful at all.
Yes, I think by now that every person on the planet who doesn't live under a rock knows about Google.
The problem is that your answer is a lazy cop-out. When I did a Google search on hogtrainz.com, I got mostly commercial links of businesses that had some link to them--in other words, not sources of unbiased information.
The first link that *looked* as if it might have some independent reviews of HogTrainz (http://www.xomreviews.com/hogtrainz.com ) turned out to have nothing. No help there.
The next link that appeared to be a forum that might have some information turned out to be yet another goddamn "web scraper" that had--surprise, surprise--Rick's original question posted here.
And so on.
So you didn't actually do anything except fire off a lazy-ass response, did you?
The correct answer from you would have been "I don't know". In other words, STFU.
On 9/27/2010 11:33 AM, Rich wrote:

I'm looking for the first hand experiences of people who have ordered from www.hogtrainz.com, good or bad. Just doing a blanket search on Google or its cousins fails to bring up any substantial information of that sort.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me
On 27/09/2010 18:47, Rick Jones wrote: [...]

Search for "[whatever] reveiws", and you'll get a bunch. You'll have to decide which ones are worth paying attention to.
wolf k.
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:29:52 -0400, Wolf K wrote:

See http://stores.ebay.com/HOGTRAINZ - lots of reviews of the business aspects ... cheers, makyo