How can I make quality looking trees

John, Mark is an angry troll who does nothing but wish people get cancer.

He thinks his 'facts' are the law of the land and anyone who things otherwise is called names, wished dead, or called a trool.

Super trees are a natural plant. If you don't have a VERY climate controlled train room they will mold up. That is a fact although "Mark" will resond with more anger and hate and lies.

Reply to
curtmchere

You're photos and layout are incredible CNJ999!!! One of if not the THE closest thing to real I've seen. In fact, if I just saw that photo out of the blue I'd think it was a 1 foot euqls a a foot 3D scene

Reply to
ohsix21

Yes. All types of maples have helicopter seeds, whereas the true Sycamore, aka Buttonwood, does not.

Reply to
ohsix21

CNJ999 wrote in news:1176953599.934020.30090 @y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

*snip: Picture at:*

That's a good picture. It doesn't give away the fact that it's a model railroad in the first 5 seconds, which is a must for a quality picture. Superb modeling, all around.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper