How to find TMCC Address for DCS?

I am trying to add a TMCC engine to my DCS setup. The setup requests the TMCC address of the engine. How do I figure out what that address is?

So far, I've tried using 1, 2 and 99 with no luck. The engine just sits there, so it's obviously not the correct address. Each time I set or change it, the light on the TMCC command base flashes, and the DCS remote says it was changed, so it appears everything is working properly. I would hate to have to go through all 99 addresses to find the right one.

Thanks for your assistance!

Peter

Reply to
petero

Check your engine's manual. It should have a reset sequence that will reset its address to 1.

Reply to
Jack F. Twist