How to find TMCC Address for DCS?

I am trying to add a TMCC engine to my DCS setup. The setup requests
the TMCC address of the engine. How do I figure out what that address
is?
So far, I've tried using 1, 2 and 99 with no luck. The engine just sits
there, so it's obviously not the correct address. Each time I set or
change it, the light on the TMCC command base flashes, and the DCS
remote says it was changed, so it appears everything is working
properly. I would hate to have to go through all 99 addresses to find
the right one.
Thanks for your assistance!
Peter
Reply to