I Killed the ATLAS Forum!!!!!!!!!!

One day and it is dead. Now you losers need to come here to my forum I rule. Haha all you whiners from Atlas, now you have to deal with a real man in a real world. and you love it and will thank me.

Reply to
jepperson

Atlas is gone, not much of a loss. I went to the Atlas forum once, wasted about an hour reading messages, found not much content so I did not go back.

Reply to
<Will

You are a sad individual. As a former Atlas employee who knows most of the Atlas folks pretty well I have to ask you: What did Atlas do to you, other than provide a free forum on their dime? You must really be insecure, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.... Don't bother responding, you're just another entry in the killfile.

Steve W

Reply to
Steve Woodward

Creep! And you didn't do a thing to it - they always bring it down in the summer, except this time they're upgrading it as well as going on vacation. "A real man"? I don't think so.

Reply to
Gary M. Collins

Sheesh.

Will SOMEBODY please take away this fellow's computer?

Dieter Zakas

Reply to
Hzakas

Pull your head out of your butt. It is dead. Down for MONTHS never to return, not a few days>>!!! HAHA

now RMR is next for me to rule

Reply to
jepperson

Do you put everyone whose opinion you don't like into a killfile?

It's one thing if they act like an ass, make personal attacks....but to just state their opinion, however positive OR negative, I don't feel that warrants the ol' "Welcome to my killfile" garbage.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

I hear the real John Epperson whom jepperson impersonates has an attorney working on exactly that subject.

Reply to
Marty Hall

Just because he found the sectional track mentality a bit limiting?

Reply to
Steve Caple

I created you Marty. Remember?

Reply to
jepperson

Actually, no YOU didn't. Your posting host will be your undoing

Reply to
Marty Hall

Steve, Did you notice that he was quoting the original poster on this thread, not Will?

Paul A. Cutler III

************* Weather Or No Go New Haven *************
Reply to
Pac Man

```````` I submit and obey, Master.

Yes, thank you...THANK YOU!

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In HO)

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy