I Killed the ATLAS Forum!!!!!!!!!!

One day and it is dead. Now you losers need to come here to my forum I rule. Haha all you whiners from Atlas, now you have to deal with a real man
in a real world. and you love it and will thank me.

Atlas is gone, not much of a loss. I went to the Atlas forum once, wasted about an hour reading messages, found not much content so I did not go back.
--
Will
N Scale - Credit Valley Railway

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:53:53 -0400, Steve Woodward

Do you put everyone whose opinion you don't like into a killfile?
It's one thing if they act like an ass, make personal attacks....but to just state their opinion, however positive OR negative, I don't feel that warrants the ol' "Welcome to my killfile" garbage.
wrote :

Steve, Did you notice that he was quoting the original poster on this thread, not Will?
Steve Woodward wrote:

Just because he found the sectional track mentality a bit limiting?
--
Steve Caple

johnepperson snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jepperson) wrote in message

Creep! And you didn't do a thing to it - they always bring it down in the summer, except this time they're upgrading it as well as going on vacation. "A real man"? I don't think so.
--
Gary M. Collins
Pull your head out of your butt. It is dead. Down for MONTHS never to return, not a few days>>!!! HAHA
snipped-for-privacy@sound.net (Gary M. Collins) wrote in message

Sheesh.
Will SOMEBODY please take away this fellow's computer?
Dieter Zakas
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Hzakas) wrote in message

I hear the real John Epperson whom jepperson impersonates has an attorney working on exactly that subject.
I created you Marty. Remember?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Marty Hall) wrote in message

johnepperson snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jepperson) wrote in message

Actually, no YOU didn't. Your posting host will be your undoing
johnepperson snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jepperson) wrote in message

```````` I submit and obey, Master.
Yes, thank you...THANK YOU!
Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In HO)