IHC C&O yellow

I just pulled some yellow paint off one of their "Pullmans" when I went to put a new name on the car. Any clue as to what yellow IHC used for their streamlined C&O 72 foot cars? Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE

BTW, I asked them and the response I received causes me to believe that I have bought the last IHC product I will ever buy. Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE

what was their response?

Reply to
TRAINDOC

The upshot was "tough." "We make our paint ourselves and no we can't let you have any so don't even bother asking. Just maybe Scalecoat II is similar, but we don't really know." Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB