INFO needed on Bakersfield SP passenger station

Hi, , ,
I'm looking for any information I can find on the Passenger Station on Baker Street in Bakersfield. Can any one suggest any sources?
Email me at: Dr.Pepper(@)iwvisp.com
I know where they are, I need written info on the SP station, (not the ATSF)
Have you consisdered the SP historical society? They have a pretty large base of info on things......