Bakersfield Station help??

Hi, , ,
I'm looking for any information I can find on the Passenger Station on Baker Street in Bakersfield. Can any one suggest any sources?
Email me at: Dr.Pepper(@)iwvisp.com remove the perens.
On Tue, 18 May 2004 08:25:54 -0700, "Dr snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com"

Let's see, you're coming from Ridgecrest?
Go west on Highway 58 through the Tehachapi Pass.
Exit at CA-204 (Union Avenue) and go north (right turn). Go about a mile, to Truxton Avenue and turn right. It's then 4-5 blocks to Baker, turn left.
That is to the old SP Depot.
If you want the present Amtrak depot, make a LEFT on Truxton (instead of a right). Go a couple blocks until you see the sign for the Bakersfield Library and the Amtrak Station, you'll turn left into the place.