Information on Eatern Car Works trucks

Hi,
I am intending to change the trucks of a Pullmann car (made by a brazilian manufacturer, namely frateschi) by ones
made by Eastern Car Works in other the whole passenger have a better look (and I avoid working too much on the model), since I am also intending to change the couplers by Kadee one's.
Current (frateschi) trucks are pinned to the chassis of the car. The questions is: Eastern Car Works can be pinned to chassis of the car kit or are they designed to be screwed to it.
Frateschi pins are about 2cm in diameter.
Thank for attention,
Francisco