Informational Websites on Lionel Pre & Post War Trains

Hello: Does anyone know of any websites that can provide me information on the history of Lionel pre and post war trains?

Thanks, Bill TCA# 03-56667

Reply to
Bill Petraglia

Bill=A0Petraglia wrote: Does anyone know of any websites that can provide me information on the history of Lionel pre and post war trains?

Highly recommended! TCA's on-line magazine, e-Train:

TCA Station:

Toy Train Revue webzine:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites: