MTH vs Lionel Law Suit

The last I heard of this was that MTH had sued Lionel in a US court, and won $48 million last month. I heard that Lionel went into bankruptcy protection because of this debt to MTH. Does anyone have any updates on this? Will MTH win the day and acquire the assets of Lionel? Does anyone know where I can read the ruling on this?

Pete Rohrman

Reply to
Peter Rohrman

Chuck Kimbrough

Peter=A0Rohrman wrote: The last I heard of this was that MTH had sued Lionel in a US court, and won $48 million last month. I heard that Lionel went into bankruptcy protection because of this debt to MTH. Does anyone have any updates on this? Will MTH win the day and acquire the assets of Lionel? Does anyone know where I can read the ruling on this?

--------------------------------------------------- Maybe you can find some info at Lionel Chat:

..or Trainboard.com:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore: