Kadee Micro-Trains

I have a number of Kadee Micro-Trains (N scale) cars, long discontinued. Can anyone direct me to a list of what these are currently worth on the collectors' market?

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

Don't bother to reply via email...I've been JoeJobbed.

Reply to
Jeff Sc.

Bill=A0McCutcheon wrote: I have a number of Kadee Micro-Trains (N scale) cars, long discontinued. Can anyone direct me to a list of what these are currently worth on the collectors' market? -- Bill McC.

----------------------------------------------------- You might want to purchase one of the N scale reference guides:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill