Lionel repair in Colorado Springs?

Hello, a few years ago I dealt with a fellow who repairs/trades Lionel trains, here in Colorado Springs. I can't remember his name! It's not
Sunbird/Discount Trains, but a guy who works out of his house. Any clues would be much appreciated.
Patrick

The 2006 Train Collectors Association members directory lists 39 members in Colorado Springs. I'd bet your man is one of these. The listings indicate the year they joined the group, and for many their area of interest. If you don't get any other responses, send me your email address (delete the "nospam" in mine), and let me know about when you last dealt with the guy, and I'll cull newer members, ladies, those not in Lionel, and send you the remaining names. If one of these isn't your man, I'm sure one will know him. Geezer