Microscale decals

Anyone have a couple sets of Microscale decals # 87-116?

Larry at

LarEyman

What are they for? I don't have a catalog of either Microscale decals at hand nor what my drawer of decals contains at the moment for numbers.

-- Bob May Losing weight is easy! If you ever want to lose weight, eat and drink less. Works every time it is tried!

Reply to
Bob May

Hello Bob These are for SOO Line Maroon and yellow diesel schemes...

Larry at Papas Trains

Reply to
LarEyman