Hiawatha Passenger paint schemes..

If you anyone out there has some good Hiawatha passenger paint schemes including cars and locos I would appreciate it. Also I am in need of the decals for S scale...

Larry at

LarEyman

There are some good train gifs at this site some excellent pictures as well.

John Pickstock

Larry: Here's what I used as a guide to painting my 2 Hiawatha sets:

1935 train - Model railroader Jan 84, Page 42 1938 train - Model railroader Jan 96 Page 98 Both are colored drawings of the entire train, which shows both paint and lettering details for every type car of the respective trains as well as the steam loco.

Walt

Reply to
OLDFARHT