Seaboard Airline E unit Citrus

I am looking for some HO or S scale decals for the Seaboard Airline Citrus
paint scheme for E unit diesels.
Larry at Papas Trains
Reply to
LarEyman
Larry
Microscale makes them...
That will take care of what you need..Unless it is freight units you are looking for...then these are the sets you need.
Denis F. Blake Seaboard Air Line modeler, NS conductor
Reply to
WhocareswhoIam
Thanks Dennis I always check there first and they are out of them until the end of next month
Larry at Papas Trains
Reply to
LarEyman
Try Happy Hobo Trains, Tampa, FL (813) 886-5072. They have them in stock.
Reply to
ASTAE