model railroad layout for filming 4/19/06

You are correct I apologize. Roger Aultman

Dale wrote:

Reply to
Roger Aultman

That explains it. That, and the "au" on the end of your email address, which I hadn't noticed before. Sorry, mate!

Good on yer. Where'd you wind up - are you in WA?

It's a good drop all right. We had a slab of it over Christmas - didn't last long!

All the best,

Mark.

Reply to
mark_newton

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:55:16 +1000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and mark_newton instead replied:

'Poith,' actually. Love it here!

Same back at ya!

Here's hoisting a cup of coffee in your general direction (too early for that beah)!

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad