model railroad layout for filming 4/19/06

You are correct I apologize. Roger Aultman
Dale wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:35:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Gawd, I am so sick and f-cking tired of hearing that pitiful cant.
All sorts of people, and a lot more generals than the 6 who have spoken out, tried to tell those arrogant NeoCon putzes that they needed to temper their toy soldier (none of whomm ever really served, if they were ever in service at all), chickenhawk, New American Century-on dreams of empire with a little reality and practical wisdom. But Rummy and Cheney and Wolfowitz and Perle and Feith would not listen, or could not hear. Criminal stupidity mixed with criminal greed. Bush is a goddam liar and coward. he should be up on charges for the Valerie Plame affair. Leaking the name of a US intelligence agent for political revenge purposes is just plain criminal and treasonous.
--
Steve

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:51:26 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Steve,
I'm retired from the US military and served two tours in Vietnam and retired just after the first Gulf War. I have relatives in Iraq and Afghanistan today who I trust to carry the burden for the rest of America just like I did while I was more capable than I am today. I pray for them constantly.
I say the present administration did everything exactly right.
Don't get your knickers in a knot. I'm not planning on arguing with you. I'm really just playing the Devil's advocate. But, here's the rub. It doesn't matter who is correct - you or me. What is now is just what is now and nothing more.
It doesn't make my trains run any better or worse. If you have a strong beef with government, take it up with your Congressman or Senators. Not here, mate. Let's discuss our big boy toys for a while. This is a place to relax.
Can I buy you a beer? -- Ray