N gauge Fairbanks-Morse

Does any manufacturer make a Fairbanks-Morse deisel engine? New to hobby.

Thanks in advance, Dave P.

Reply to
The Popovics

Check out Atlas. I believe it is the H 16-44.

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum

yes..

Atlas makes the Trainmaster and H15-44 and H16-44? {last 2 IIRC} I have 2 of the Trainmasters and they work fine. there is an old minitrix H10 switcher which a friend still has 2 that run fine.

Reply to
allenby

Reply to
harrym

There's also Life-Like's "C-Liner":

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad

BillsRREmpire

Sunset models had a brass FM Trainmaster, phase 1-B.

I have one for sale. I'm asking $80 plus shipping. Email me if interested.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Reply to
Carl Saggio

Carl Saggio wrote: For a short time Life-Like offered FM "Erie-Builts" which are rather scarce now.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

cool.. I wanted one of those.

Reply to