N gauge Fairbanks-Morse

yes..
Atlas makes the Trainmaster and H15-44 and H16-44? {last 2 IIRC} I have 2 of the Trainmasters and they work fine. there is an old minitrix H10 switcher which a friend still has 2 that run fine.
Reply to
allenby
Yes, Atlas makes a fine H16-44.
The P> Does any manufacturer make a Fairbanks-Morse deisel engine?
Reply to
harrym
Sunset models had a brass FM Trainmaster, phase 1-B.
I have one for sale. I'm asking $80 plus shipping. Email me if interested.
Reply to
Ken Rice
For a short time Life-Like offered FM "Erie-Builts" which are rather scarce now. -------------------------------------------------------------- I believe BLW has some of the Erie Builts:
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire