New to the Hobbie

Well, you will find my postings on reef aquariums,slotcars and now i've done it-jumped into the biggest hobbie that will never end... O scale trains. Just purchased a Lionel-Santa Fe Fast Track and I'm new to the hoddie so where can I find about?

Best On-line dealers?

Websites for Layout's? that little circle that came with the set just wont do it?

BYO-Buildings?

Printable Signs-Websites?

Lets hear from the Pros' ot there, whats your best tip for newbee's

THKS/Rick

Reply to
Rick

You can find much of what you are in search of on my Favorite Sites pages:

Including several sites with printable signs, layouts, web rings, eMail lists, groups, associations, etc.

Good luck with you railroad!

Bill Bill's Railrad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Rick:

Make sure to stop here:

There are also (a few) inexpensive structure projects at my Dollar Model Page which needs to be renamed for inflation...

of these were contributed by fellow r.m.r. inmates.

Cordially yours: Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Mike Tylick's website has hundreds of great signs

Scott