N-Scale U25B & RS-1 info wanted

I am wondering whether anyone has the exploded parts diagram for the N-Scale U25B made by Atlas (Kato - Japan) or the RS-1 by Atlas (Kato-Japan). Would be willing to pay duplication and mailing costs if anyone can help me with these.

Thanks.

....Fred

Reply to
Fred E. Lux

- select parts then N scale. The exploded views are there.

Reply to
Craig Zeni

Atlas did sell a parts catalog...with exploded view, and all the parts were, at one time available and may still be.

If you go to

and look for "Parts" you can also find these views there...and order parts right on line if need be. (And if they are in stock...minimum $10.00 worth of parts to order.)

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Thanks for the responses.

...Fred

Reply to
Fred E. Lux

"Fred E. Lux" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Which RS-1? Atlas has two releases of the RS-1. There is a recent release and the earlier release almost 15 years ago. I'm guessing you have the earlier release as the current stuff is made in China.

Nice running loco's BTW. I have several of them on my layout.

Reply to
Gordon Reeder

"Gordon Reeder" wrote

How old is that post you're replying to, Gordon? Someone else already directed the OP to the Atlas website where all the exploded parts diagrams are archived. (both RS1s)

Reply to
Curious

Fred,

Go to

and click on Parts in the left side navigation bar. I think they have the parts diagrams for both.

Bill

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Remove nospam from from e-mail address to send me mail.

Thanks

Bill Sprouse

He did state the RS-1 by Atlas (Kato-Japan), so I think that defines exactly which one he has.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins