N-scale underframe

I don't suppose anybody here knows who (still) makes N-scale underframes of various lengths etc, or where I might be able to find some old stock of same.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.