Need A Hobby?

"P. Roehling" skriver:
One what ?
Klaus

Modeltog, internet, gratis spambekæmpelse, elektronik og andet:
✖
On 1/29/2008 6:37 AM Klaus D. Mikkelsen spake thus:

I think you've figured this out by now; let me guess: your mail/news client (Mozilla 4.51 [da]) must start a new thread when the subject line changes, right? Kind of strange behavior: my Mozilla client (Thunderbird) shows all messages in the same thread, regardless of changed subject lines. (Google Groups also has this strange quirk, where a changed subject line initiates a new thread.)
Add pictures here
✖
David Nebenzahl skriver:

No, it keeps track of the msg-id's end threads them by it.
I have discovered the reference to the original posting but it doesn't come up (rubbish on my server??) as a beginning of a thread.
But all this shows how important qouting is....
Klaus
Modeltog, internet, gratis spambekæmpelse, elektronik og andet:
✖

But never in public!
Add pictures here
✖