New railroad chartered. L-girders ahoy!

David Starr wrote:

DS:
Oh, definitely I've thought about it, and some day may well obtain one or the other...with that and a drill press you can do pretty much any shop project ever. I do have a Skilsaw for big stuff, but I've been using handsaws for a long time, and can cut pretty straight and square with one. At the moment I'll just work with what I've got; if I get bogged down in plans I never get to the fun part...
Some day, though...
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some L-girders.
On Mar 16, 2:50�pm, snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote:

12" compound miter saws have made the dangerous radial arm saws obsolete. Don't buy one. Handsaws, I didn't know they sold them any more!?
--

Wikipedia is to knowledge what Cheese Wiz is to fine dining.