OE won't send email

Had a long talk with my ISP rep and he fixed the problem. Turns out I wasn't the only one and it appears the problem is not with the ISP but with MicroSoft OE or maybe IE version 7. I have heard bad things about IE7 but anyway the problem is fixed and it's most likely a software bug in MS software. They are still trying to find out exactly what it is. So what's new!

Reply to
Jon Miller

JM:

Very good. Always nice to dispose of problems. In a world where errors are inevitable, the bug will always be there to be squashed. :)

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and now some L-girders

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Reply to
Jon Miller