New SAL car from Accurail

Accurail has informed me that their Seaboard Air Line USRA hopper car will be in production this coming week. They should be available from hobbyshops within the next 10 or so days. I have posted a shot of the artwork on a.b.p.r. for all to see...These cars were in service on the Seaboard from 36 or so until the mid 50's. Many were also rebuilt into wetrock phosphate cars..I will be doing those in model form...

Regards,

Denis F. Blake NS Conductor Columbus, OH TTHOTS

Please visit my photo site at

Denis F. Blake