Observation car Railing

Does anyone know of a source of the ornate railings for an observation car, to replace the heavy plastic casting of the Riverossi car? I am thinking of something in etched brass or laser cut plastic.

Thanks rs

Reply to
Rick Stern

Rick, Cal Scale / Bowser has passenger car railings but not fancy ones. They could be used as a starting point to add some fancy trim to. You might find some brass etchings that could be made to work here

Go to the Etched Brass Frets / Photo-decoupe section. Someone gave me this link when I was looking for a good way to simulate barbed wire. They have some unusual neat stuff. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

I like their spear-fencing although in the scale I model (O gauge

7mm/ft) it needs reinforcing. They also do wonderful stuff like etched bracken and ferns.
Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

LaBelle includes a very nice etched brass railing in their HO-6 CM&StP 80' wood observation kit. You might contact LaBelle to see it that part is available separately. Gary Q

Reply to
Geezer