Operation software

Can someone point me to some good software for generating car cards and waybills? Jeff

--
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Richard Feynman
On 08/09/2010 06:23, Jeff Stanton wrote:

Search on
model railroad operations software
wolf k.

Does it have to be car cards and waybills?
The Model Railroad System provides a program to generate *switch lists*, if that would suit your needs instead. URL in my sig.

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933

Stumbled on this while reading MRH:
http://www.dallasmodelworks.com/interchange/mylayoutinfo.asp#Industries
MRH can be found at:
http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com /
And if you are not already reading it (and checking out their advertisers), you should be.
I have no financial or other association with either of them.
Does anyone have any experience running MiTrains and Waybills from Shenandoah Software? I would be interested in your impressions. Jeff