Operation software

Can someone point me to some good software for generating car cards and waybills? Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Stanton

Search on

model railroad operations software

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

Does it have to be car cards and waybills?

The Model Railroad System provides a program to generate *switch lists*, if that would suit your needs instead. URL in my sig.

Reply to
Robert Heller

Stumbled on this while reading MRH:

MRH can be found at:

And if you are not already reading it (and checking out their advertisers), you should be.

I have no financial or other association with either of them.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Does anyone have any experience running MiTrains and Waybills from Shenandoah Software? I would be interested in your impressions. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Stanton