OSH Train calendar

For those of you in California and elsewhere where Orchard Supply Hardware exists, check out the 2005 calendar with railroad pictures by Larry Fisher. It is gorgeous. I got it as a gift from our bass player, so I don't know if it is a freebee or a purchased item. Anyway, it is very nice.

Happy Holidays

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

It's a freebie; I asked one year, and they send them every year. I live in Tennessee, so I'm WAY out of their territory, to!

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

For more information, see:

Ken Rice

Yes, an excellent calendar.

They graciously give me extras to send to friends back east and in Texas. I have most of the past ones. Just got the new ones tonight. Damn, no centerfold again, it was dropped last year (2004).

Dave

Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis