Where to buy top-flight kits in California?

I will be off for a California trip in a few days. Tempted to bring back a Top-Flight DC3. Any good hint where:

- to buy reasonably priced?

- stockholding is good?

TIA

JensSchumi

--------------------------------------------- LWFF Ball Bearing conversion at: http://jensschumibravepagescom/

GPLRank: -14.82 Monsters of GPL: sub 95

Reply to
JS

California is a LARGE state! Where are you going? In the north, try RC Country Hobbies in Sacramento.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

- to buy reasonably priced?

- stockholding is good?

TIA

JensSchumi ==============================================

in the postal zip code for where you'll be and 'search'. It sells for 209.99 at
and shows to be in stock. The hobby shops around Dallas TX tend to sell kits for the same price Tower charges; and typically charge more than Tower for engines, radios, accessories.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell

Thx Carrel, Towerhobbies only does mail-order, right? Will be driving aroung in a RV for the time, so mail-order isn't the way to go. Have located some dealers over the topflight homepage, but none of them has an expressive website :-(

Thanks anyway

Jens

=>==============================================

--------------------------------------------- LWFF Ball Bearing conversion at: http://jensschumibravepagescom/

GPLRank: -14.82 Monsters of GPL: sub 95

Reply to
JS

Thx Paul, I will come through Sacramento for sure. Do they deal with Top-flight kits? If so, how's their stock-holding (Will be there only once). Prices are allright too? One more thing: I need another family roll of Solartex (or any other ???tex if quality is same). Balsa USA has them but they are definately not on my way. Any idea where to get that?

TIA

Jens

--------------------------------------------- LWFF Ball Bearing conversion at: http://jensschumibravepagescom/

GPLRank: -14.82 Monsters of GPL: sub 95

Reply to
JS

Give Jeff Weiss a call at:

Airborne Hobbies

5049 College Oak Drive Suite H, Sacramento, CA 95841 (916) 332-4661

If he doesn't have it he would probably order it for you to pick up.

Here is the info for RC Country. They are a large shop that stocks a lot of kits. Good people as well. Say hi to Van for me!

RC Country Hobbies

6011 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95819 (916) 731-5868

Reply to
Paul McIntosh