Proto 2000 GP9 heads up

Thought I would pass this on... While testing some new track and turnouts I had just completed my GP9 was running a little slugish, I thought it might be dirty wheels since i am still in the construction phase. While attempting to clean the wheels I noticed both wheels on one truck was not truning under power. Turns out the the U shaped worm gear retainer on top of the truck had popoed off. After snaping it back in place everything was fine.

Reply to
Kelly