Question for Andy S.: Passenger Cars Again!

It would appear that we have pretty well discussed how to fix AHM/Riv heavy weight passenger cars. The next question would then be: what about Bachmann? The heavyweight cars are very nice, but the coulplers appear to be poor. I have not yet disassembled one but it would appear that the "hangy-down things" (coulper boxes) need removed. The Kadees could then be body mounted. Does the link from the truck to the "hangy down things" need to be removed? What about wheels? Are they the correct 36" diameter? Sounds like another article!!!

Thanks,

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gross